We are a rapidly growing marketing agency that has a corporate culture like no other. We are looking for a full-time Project and Account Coordinator, which will be determined based on experience. The chosen individual must possess exceptional organization and administrative skills and enjoy working in a very fast paced, deadline driven, team-centered environment. You will work alongside a large team who loves to participate in office antics as much as they love to work hard to reach our company’s goals. We hold each other to a high standard of excellence.
The Project and Account Coordinator will have the option to combine working from the office and working from home.
The selected candidate will be part of Shout’s client success team which is made up of Account Coordinators, Project Managers and Client Success Managers. There will be opportunities for professional career advancement within the company and client success team. The size and types of projects and accounts will be determined based on the employee’s experience.
Reporting directly to the Director of Client Success, your job responsibilities will focus around managing client accounts and projects including but not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and overseeing all projects associated with your assigned clients. Follow Shout’s established project management processes and practices. Manage all work and projects with great attention to detail ensuring your team members have clear objectives and deliverables.
- Manage projects from beginning to completion. Work with assigned team members to ensure they have the direction and assets they need to be successful. When necessary, ensure that a scope of work is developed at the onset of a project.
- Maintain regular communication with your clients ensuring their work is completed on time, with excellence, all while building positive client-agency relationships. Proactively managing client expectations from start to finish. Ensure both excellent work and customer service are your top priority.
- Conduct project milestone time/budget checks to ensure projects are on track. If along the way it’s discovered that budgets are not attainable, inform the Director of Client Success.
- Handling exploratory calls with clients and gathering all relevant information in order to determine the scope of the work and project being requested.
- Regularly review your accounts to discover new services and opportunities for your clients.
- When assigned, write quotes and proposals and send them to clients for their review and consideration.
Qualifications & Experience
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of one year of experience working in customer service or similar field
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Experience working in a cloud-based work environment
- Marketing / Advertising industry experience is a bonus
- Experience working with Asana or similar project management software is a bonus
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualities and skill sets:
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated self starter and solutions oriented problem solver
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Rate of Pay
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary based on experience.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Foremost, the team at Shout Media is a unique group. We are loyal, driven, hardworking, fun and believe in supporting each other. The candidate must enjoy food, dogs and coffee and at times utilize the archaic technology we call the telephone. Knowledge of the facsimile is not required.
If you want to work in a fun-loving, family environment (where food trumps all) apply now!